Innokin Slipstream Coils
These Slipstream, BVC (bottom vertical coils) allow inhaled air to pass down through the coil body, then up through the atomizer coil’s central airflow channel. This advanced airflow system is designed to make the Slipstream tank virtually leak free.
- Slipstream atomizer tanks are usually delivered with a 0.8 Ohm Kanthal coil pre-installed. This is a general-purpose coil that’s ideal for all day vaping. The 0.8 Ohm coil produces good flavour when fired at wattage settings between 20 and 35 Watts. Kanthal wire atomizer coils can’t be used in temperature control mode.
- The alternative, 0.5 Ohm stainless steel coil enhances flavour production. It can also generate bigger clouds – especially with the Slipstream tank adjusted for wide airflow. Stainless steel Slipstream coils are rated to fire between 2 and 30 Watts. Slipstream stainless steel coils can also be used for temperature controlled vaping.
- Replaceable BVC atomizer coil 0.8Ω Kanthal or 0.5Ω Stainless Steel
- 0.8Ω Kanthal coil rated at 20 to 35 Watts (VW only)
- 0.5Ω 316L Stainless Steel coil rated at 20 to 35 Watts (VW or TC modes)
- For use with Innokin’s Slipstream atomizer tank
- Dual wall coil design for Slipstream top airflow system
- Makes tank virtually leak-free
- Well-padded with organic cotton
- Long, wide ports for improved wicking
- 100% Genuine Innokin Slipstream replaceable coil