Smok Tanks FAQ’s
What is the best Smok Tank?
This is very much down to personal preference and your level of expertise. We recommend you check your mod and fitting. Smok tanks come in a wide range of sizes, colours and configurations. You can see our full range of Smok Tanks here.
How long do Smok coils last?Most coils typically last between 3 days and upto two weeks. This will depend on how you vape, how high your wattage is, along with other factors such as the type of coil or juice you are using. If you need a replacement coil, you can see our entire Smok range here.
How do you fix a burnt Smok vape coil?You can attempt to clean the coil by removing it and soaking it in warm water to remove excess juice. If you continue to get a burnt taste, you may want to consider replacing the coil completely as it is most probably at the end of its life. For more in-depth information, check out our article here.
How do you prime your Smok atomiser?
- Attach the atomiser coil.
- Saturate the wicking material with your liquid.
- Leave your coil to soak for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Take four to five dry hits without firing your battery. Be careful not to take too deeper hit else you run the risk of flooding the coil.
- Try to take your first ten hits on a lower wattage to break in your coil.
Does airflow affect coil life?No is the basic answer. Airflow is crucial for personalising your vape experience and to get the most out of your vape kit/juice. Regarding coil life, it shouldn’t affect it to a detectable level. That said, closing the airflow off at high wattages can burn out the coil.
How do I get the best flavour out of my Smok Tank?
You may want to experiment with the following factors which can alter the flavour output.
- PG/VG in liquids. The levels of each can make a substantial difference. Higher VG liquids can normally result in more flavour. Our article may help you.
- Airflow - High airflow can reduce flavour
All of these factors can adjust the flavour. It’s all about experimenting and finding out what works for you.